Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

My perfect weekend.


I have recently bought myself (yes another) book, nourish. It is a lovely happy smiling type of book that reminds us to look and listen to body, mind, spirit and soul. Although I have done little more than oooooh and aaaah over the pictures I felt that to nourish myself would be my weekends goal.




So with a quick whiz through my weekend before I go off to plant my broad bean and tomato seeds, this is what I have been up to













With blue sky's and the promise of spring we ventured round Burrow reservoir. It felt like a real treat since last autumn Arthur has grown enough to manage a real stomp! To get out and about, forest bathing just lifted our spirits. We totally wore out Arthur and the dog.




We have spent our evenings eating and drinking, watching films and cosying in. With time for yoga, coffee and cake. And yes even a little sewing, here is my latest project a Ruby dress.





I hope you have managed to nourish yourself and have a very lovely weekend.


3 comments:

  1. I like the look of the fabric for your dress. The forest walk looks lovely too. My weekend was spent being a taxi mostly and sorting kids clothes...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud you had such a good weekend. Love the dress you are working on.. That fabric , is so pretty.
    Enjoyed the photos..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I have been pondering buying that book, I hope you enjoy it! Sounds like you have been having a lovely time and Wow your little one has grown so much! x

    ReplyDelete