Pages

Thursday 18 February 2016

A Little Love

A short but sweet post on the testament of love, and a love of making. I made Mr PB a felted heart display, hand crafted with love in time that gives space for dreams and moments of gratitude for our little life. 



I also took the opportunity to practice a new skill of paper cutting. This is my first attempt at something so intricate, I love the design and I'm tempted to try it again and maybe frame it.




Valentines day gave me time to try new things and remembering that hand made presents are really something special.



6 comments:

  1. What gorgeous gifts your Mr is certainly a lucky man! That paper cut tea picture is really wonderful, its so intricate that I admire anyone who can turn their hand to such delicate work, I have thought I would like to try it myself but know full well I am so clumsy I would most likely to loose a finger in the process! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, I enjoyed the felted hears more in truth but the paper cutting wasn't that difficult really.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you Judy I really enjoyed making them. xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the hearts, have been meaning to make something like this ofr one of my best friends for ages - really need to get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it, easy and fun to do!
      Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete